Monday, April 21, 2008

Yay, it's Monday!!!

I know sounds strange, but I love my Mondays. The boys are back in school. My house is clean from the weekend, laundry done. It's an easy day! Very relaxing!!!

So I was in charge of the ScrapMatters post today. You can check it out here. I completed a few new layouts this weekend to go along with the posting. I had to update my wall with some new pages.


credits here


credits here

I thought they turned out fun. Also, we have 2 new designers at ScrapMatters that are amazing! I'm so excited, I'm downloading as we speak. Just a tiny preview because there is just a ton of new kits. We have Lisa of LG Perspectives and Leslie of GG Designs(Golden Girl) designs. I can't wait to start using their kits.



Awesome right? So, in review, Monday's are good, I've published my 1st article(haha) and awesome new designers are at ScrapMatters.

Enjoy the rest of your Monday and check back tomorrow for the new Tuesday Template Challenge.

0 comments: