Saturday, November 15, 2008

Pssst!!! My Own Blog Train!

OK! So if my new blog wasn't pretty enough before it is simply breathtaking now!!! I had Flergs give me a whole makeover! If I could only be so lucky in real life! LOL! So this is my absolute last post on this blog! I have been playing with my new blog for weeks now trying to get it all ready! I have a few more things to do but it is simply gorgeous! I have been teasing you for 3 weeks with an addon pack for my 'Retro Fall' kit. So here goes...



Here are the links for the 'Retro Fall' mini kit... Download here and here
*Important* This is the same kit as the one at SUN for the contest. Just in case you don't want to download the same thing!

You can get the add-on pack on my NEW Blog http://pixiekeepsakes.com
There are 5 extra papers and 1o extra elements. Don't miss the Bonus Owl!!!
Please bookmark my new blog, tonight will be my last post on this blog!

Grab the add-on here!

Don't forget to leave me some love! I love hearing from you!

New Blog... http://pixiekeepsakes.com

11 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 20 Nov [LA 09:00pm] - 21 Nov [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

manus said...

These elements are just awesome! Thank you so much for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Thank you for sharing!

Jewel Goodwin said...

Thanks very much! I love the details in these.

Jan J said...

Lovely kit. Thanks for sharing.

Kathy said...

Wow! great kit!

Jen said...

Very cute! The colors are great and I love the owls!

Addicted2Scrappin' said...

Thanks for the cute kit!!!

Sarah C. (my3hens) said...

What a beautiful kit and the add on is awesome thank you love, and just gotta say your avi is TO cute, love your hair cut!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 11 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Sarah C. (my3hens) said...

I just now got your blog comment, you and Ellie are SO sweet! I am so honored you would both choose to lift me! I am off to leave you girlys some love!! Big hugs!!