Sunday, September 2, 2007

September is here!






I have to say that I love September! It is also a little bittersweet though because I love September in Utah. The air starts turning a little crisp and the leaves start changing. I really miss fall. There really isn't any season changing here in Arizona. The temperature drops from the 100's to the high 90's. I couldn't wait to get out of Utah 10 years ago and now it makes me sad to know I can never go back, besides visits. Anyway, enough of that! I have a few things that I want to make mention of, hopefully I will remember them all. First, I have a Digital Scrapbooking group over at Cafe Mom, it has turned out to be a great group. I have Weekly and Monthly challenges and there are a lot of great and helpful people. The link is on my sidebar. This months challenge is an ABC album and the weekly challenge is back to school pages. Check us out and say hello! One of my group members is HappyScrapGirl and she has a freebies blog, her link is also on my sidebar. She also has a great template for a chore chart! I am excited to get mine done. I am going to make one for my 3 year old and 6 year old! I'll show you as soon as I am done with it.








When I was checking my email today I got my weekly email from Sweet Shoppe Designs and they are having a really cool challenge! It is called Stand Up and Scrap. To register you pay $10 and then can download their mega Stand Up kit. All the proceeds go to the Alliance for Climate Protection. I thought that it was cool. Check out their kit and challenge information at their blog.












OK, last but not least! Last week on Cafe Mom the weekly challenge was a puzzle page. I played with this all week and came up with a few pages. I also have one more page from one of my group members but I am still waiting for her to approve me to post it. The challenge and tutorial is still available on Cafe Mom!














Kit is by Eve Recinella




Flowers by Isabelle Kit








Kit at Scrap Girls


Precious Boy Kit


Template by Kim Liddiard



Here is the puzzle page by Beckag99, she is in my group at Cafe Mom, I am completely impressed by this page!!!