Thursday, October 9, 2008

Got me some lovin's!!!

I keep waiting to post until I had a freebie to give all of you, but at this rate I may never post. I have gotten 3 sweet awards that I have been shamelessly neglecting. So while I am sitting here watching my little guy tot around my house, forgetting how stinking cute it is when they first start walking and trying to ignore the fact that i have 5 kids today(watching my friend Misti's kids) and one of them just hid in my dryer, I am going to write a post.

First of all, sweet JillianRoze sent me an 'I love your blog' award...



...and then another fun member from my CafeMom group PinkaholicMom from Aloha Monkey Tales tagged me. By the way she has a way cute blog and then another blog dedicated to 'Twilight' which I haven't checked out yet because I just finished the 3rd book.

Then this morning I had another message from sweet JillianRoze(PriddySweetScraps).


This award is called the
"Proximidade Award" or "Friendship Around The World Award".
Originally this award was written in Spanish, but it translates to highlight blogs that are pleasing or special in some way, and also to extend the hand of friendship around the world.

So I am supposed to tell you 8 things about myself that you didn't know, I hope I can think of that many!

1- I have 6 brothers and 4 sisters.

2- I've been to Hawaii once when I was 12. (Too young to fully appreciate the beauty)

3- I was born in Oregon.

4- I wrote a screen play when I was 13. (I didn't like the way North and South ended)

5- I fed all the stray cats when I was little so they would stay and we'd end up keeping them.

6- I played the violin for 6 years.

7- I had a horse when I was 4.

8- I have a tatoo on my back of daisies and ivy.

Whew! I had to dig deep there. And now to pass these on. These people have awesome blogs, are amazing people in some way or are truly good friends and some, all of the above... TAG, you're it!

Ellie Lash

Flerg's (Have you seen her new blog)

Monica

Jillian

Channon

NieNie (Still being updated by her sister)

CJaneRun (NieNie's sister)

Aloha Monkey

Rachel (A friend since I was in 7th grade)

Amy

Nikki

I know I could think of a ton more!

Also, I have had some requests for me to tell the my daughter and the bishop story so quickly, here goes...

We have our primary presentation and so the kids sit up on the stand. Hensley is a sunbeam so she is right in front and the bishop is sitting directly behind her. I don't know why, maybe she's got a huge badankadonk that I don't realize but she always, always has a wedgie, ALWAYS! So Hensley in the middle of the presentation lifts her dress up almost to her head and pulls out her wedgie, with the bishop directly behind her! What are you going to do? I always thought little girls were prim and proper! I have learned a lot having a girl!

1 comments:

Rachel said...

That is too funny, I hopr the bishop still lets you come to church LOL