Monday, October 13, 2008

New Team blog for mgl Scraps!!!

I'm now on Monica's(mgl Scraps) Creative Team and part of her Team Blog! Fun Stuff! You will have to check it out! There are some fun new things happening in the next few weeks! Can't wait to reveal some of them! Until I can I guess I will show you my latest layouts with Monica's 'Nameless kit' hint-available in her grab bag soon to be opened up! Both are layouts of Hunter...


So to recap... Monica's new Blog here.
Monica's new Team Blog here and
Studio mgl here.
And, fun changes coming....that's all I can say!

Ok, and do you want a sneak peak of my new Header! Made by Flergs down under...

Isn't it beyond gorgeous? Thank you Flerg's for the header and Thank you Ellie for making me a new beautiful blog! (To be revealed very soon!)

Until later! Have a great Monday!

0 comments: