Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

I can't believe it is the start of another new year! Last year we kicked it off by finding out that I was expecting a very unexpected baby! Crazy to look back now that he is actually here and part of the family. It seems like he's been here forever. I'm seeing everyone's New Years Eve layouts and they look so fun, if I were to do a layout of the majority of my New Years Eve's, it would consist mostly of my husband and I sitting on the couch watching T.V. WooHoo!!! When did we get so old and boring? Sunday was my birthday but we didn't do much that day either. We went to Cheesecake Factory for dinner, my neice watched the kids and then ended up spending the night. I love it when Taryn spends the night because she'll get up in the morning and get the kids breakfast and she loves taking care of the baby.

There are a lot of fun stuff going on at ScrapMatters. HappyScrapGirl is hosting a new challenge. It's called a cheaters challenge. You can read all the details here. Basically, you take a layout that you have done before, switch it up a bit and you have a brand new layout. Here is my cheat!






I switched up my 'My Little Ladies Man' layout by rotating it and changing the elements and pictures.






Keep checking the ScrapMatters Blog for daily posts. We will have weekly challenges, tips and more!!! Here are some new kits in the store. Brittney has a fun, fun New Years kit called 'Life's a Party'










Sunshine Scraps has a new kit called 'Tomboy' This is so fun since I have a little Tomboy myself!









And... our CT team put together a Quick Page collaboration using Brittney's Brown Eyed Girl kit.


Fun huh!!! This is a great kit! Mine is 2nd row 3rd page over. I used it for 'My Sweet Boy' layout!

Last thing! I am so excited to see how many downloads I have for my last Template! Thanks for the sweet comments!

0 comments: