Thursday, January 10, 2008

Server problems at ScrapMatters

ScrapMatters is having a server problem and working very hard to get things up and running. So please be patient! We have a new contest on our team blog, hosted by Teresa P. It is a blending challenge...





Here is what I did with it. After seeing all the other entries mine is left wanting...




You will have to check out the entries on the team blog, there are some great ones.


There are also some fun new items in the store!


This one is from Happy Scrap Girl and I can't wait to use it. I haven't been able to get it yet because of the server problem.








These are from Dirty Feet Designs. The templates look awesome and I love snowmen. I don't have a lot of snow pictures since I live in Arizona but I will find some. She also has some fun alphas.




These are from Melissa Ortega. I love the doodles and the coordinating alpha is fun!




Can't wait to get these myself!!!




Last thing, I wanted to share my Digi Journal that I have started for the new year. I'm not sure yet if I am staying with the same design the whole year or if I will switch it up!



Kit is called Blessings from Karla Marano. I also used Sunshine Digiscraps freebie from the team blog!
This concept was introduce by Brittney from ScrapMatters and I extended the challenge to my scrapbooking group on Cafe Mom.
Hopefully I can get a new template up soon! Til later!

0 comments: