Friday, December 7, 2007

Christmas Card








I made our Christmas Cards last night and I have to say I am so happy with how they turned out. I used the 'It's Christmas time in the City' kit by Britt-ish designs, available at ScrapMatters. I also used a little bit of her inspiration from her 'So this is Love' layout.

I love her kit, it is fun and crazy but then you can make it elegant also. She has a new kit today called 'Snowbound', I can't wait to use it but I am going to have to dig up some snow pictures


Also, ScrapMatters announced their new designers...

There are some fun kits, I am downloading them as we speak!!! My husband went out of town this weekend to go quad riding. My plan was too scrapbook all night, but sadly it is not even 10pm and I'm thinking about calling it a night! Sad huh!!! Where did my energy go?

0 comments: