Friday, December 21, 2007

Santa Baby!



I finally got my Christmas Cards out, I ended up doing a matching letter and labels with Brittney's It's Christmas time in the City kit. I'm relieved to have them done. I'm such a procrastinator. I took Landon to the mall on monday and got his 4 month pictures taken. I do them every month just because I did it with the other 2. They turned out so cute, I have been waiting all week to have the time to scrapbook them. I used Ellie's Merry and Bright kit. If you haven't already read on another blog, Ellie is taking a break from designing for a while. So sad!!! She has an awesome Quick Page on her blog using the same kit I did.

Here is her kit available at ScrapMatters.



So, so cute!!! Now here is my little Santa Baby!!!



Isn't this the perfect kit for this picture! Now I need to finish some other pages that I have been meaning to get to. Hope your weekend is fabulous!!!

0 comments: