Monday, December 10, 2007

Template freebie

I have a new freebie for you! I made this template last night while I was making a page using Britt-ish designs Snowbound kit. I had to dig out some old pictures of when I actually lived where it snowed. Her kit is a lot of fun, I love the penguins and polar bear. So here is my template.







Download Here



and now here is my layout...

Full Credits Here

I hope you enjoy! I like to make my templates so that you have complete versatility when it comes to the papers and elements that you want to use. Hope you have a great day!!!

3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post!

beckag99 said...

Thanks for the template!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.