Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tuesday Challenge and Speed Scrap Tonight





Time for another Tuesday Template Challenge at ScrapMatters. This week is hosted by Kate with a way fun template.



You can check out the details for the challenge here.


Here is my layout...



I so miss my baby girl, she is getting so big. She cracks us up daily though, you never know what she will say next.



Here is my entry this month for the quick page exchange! I love HappyScrapGirls 'Inspire Me' kit, it is so pretty! That picture of Hensley was taken when she was 9 months, here are Hayden's 9 month...

I absolutely love these pictures. Last week we took Landon to get his. I put him in the same outfit as Hayden and had total Deja Vu. They turned out so cute, I don't get them back until next week.

Here is one more layout that I worked on the last couple of days...

Template, papers and elements are all from Dirty Feet Designs. Full Credits are here.

One last thing, I was going to tell you my Memorial Day/Hunter's Hair story but I need to post this before the Speed Scrap is over!!! Speed Scrap at ScrapMatters tonight at 8pm Mountain Time. I actually can participate this week. These are so, so fun!!! So we will see you at ScrapMatters tonight and I will tell you my story hopefully tomorrow!

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey, it's Rachel, I love your LO soo cute!!