Saturday, July 12, 2008

I got an award!

I have been given an award by 2 people. Ginger from GingerScraps and Miss JillianRoze. Both girls are in my Cafe Mom group and are quickly adding to the Digital Scrapbooking community. Apparently I have an awesome playlist! LOL! So now I need to pass the award onto 7 other Brillante Weblogs! So here goes.
Pineapple Plantation- I cannot go on Shauna's blog without getting a good laugh. She is hilarious. She is also one of the very talented designers at ScrapOrchard and frequently will pass out some freebies.
DigiTreats- She used to go by Princess Pamela but you'll have to check out her blog to see why she changed. I am amazed with her generousity. She is working so hard on not one but 3 alpha kits and they are freebies until they fall off of her page. She is constantly responding to everyone's comments and has a wonderful repore with her readers.
Britt-ish Designs- I look forward to reading Britt's blog. Especially on Friday's when she releases her new kits for that week. They are always fabulous! She also is doing a 52 blessings challenge so every Sunday she has a new blessing. And then there are her show-offs where she has a slide show of everyone that sends her a layout that they had done that week with her products!
Hawt Mama Blog- This is Traci Reed's team blog. They always have a Hybrid project and a challenge going on. Also her team always has awesome layouts of her newest projects, which if you haven't seen Traci's work you really need to. She is amazing!
ScrapMatters Team Blog- OK, I know I am partial but ScrapMatters has a posting everyday. Sunday Spotlight
What Matters Monday
Tuesday Template Challenge
Words for Wednesday
Theory Thursday
Fotography Friday
and Saturday's Special Challenge
Brittney works very hard coordinating the blog and there is always something fun and there are frequently freebies!
Ginger Scraps- Right back at ya Ginger. It has to take such a long time to find and post all those freebies. Thank you for all your hard work!!!
Flergs- I love Flergs style. She always has clusters of flowers and glitter. She often will have a freebie and takes a lot of time to make sure you have the instructions you need to make her kits look as fabulous as she makes them.
So there are my 7 Brillante Weblog's you can find all of them on my sidebar.
Now onto the Saturday Challenge. Sya is hosting this week and her challenge is to scrapbook your talent! So I thought through my talents and decided to do it a little different. I decided to do my layout on one of my forgotten talents. Not quite as forgotten as the violen, that one is forgotten and buried. Playing the piano...

I have not sat down and played my piano since I was pregnant with Hensley. So sad! So I've decided that I am going to start up playing the piano again. I really enjoy it.

So 2 things for this week, start playing the piano again and finish my unfinished projects(yes from like a month ago)LOL!

Hope you have a wonderful Sunday!

1 comments:

Beth said...

Hi Melanie! Thanks for stopping by my blog today. The picture on my blog is actually at Cannon Beach -- my parents live there. I grew up in California though, but my husband is an Oregon native. I am glad you left me a comment and I was able to find your great blog! You've got some major SCRAPPING SKILLS girl! Woohoo! So fun to look at your layouts and glean some new inspiration. I saw your funny MTC / missionary pics down below.... only in Utah eh? We live fairly close to the Portland temple.... but Oakland still has to be my favorite since that's where we were married! Anyway.... didn't mean to write you a novel!!!! WAHAHAHA!!! Just wanted to say 'hello'! See ya round the net I hope.